Friday, November 17, 2023

Happy Birthday Lesley!

It's that time of the year again...Lesley's birthday! She is the owner of Annie's Paper Boutique and Trendy Twine. I always enjoy surprising her with a birthday blog post, so be sure to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to leave her some birthday wishes!
The card I created this year is an accordian fold card. I love getting creative with fun fold cards for her birthday just for that little extra special touch! Patterned papers are all from DCWV's Confetti stack. To decorate the belly band around the card, I used a GMD Doily Die with vellum and a tag. The tag was created with a White Tag-It, Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot, sentiments from the Smile stamp set, Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine, Totally Raspberry Trendy Twine, and a Provo Craft cake die cut.  For some added bling, I added Blue Berry sequins with mini Glue Dots.
Once the belly band is slid off, you can see the accordian fold. Isn't that huge cupcake fun?!
The inside sentiments are also from the Smile stamp set. Adhesives used to assemble the card were ATG and Bearly Art precision glue.
Please stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see the card Shelly created for Lesley and to leave Lesley some birthday love as well!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the papers.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beth, for doing this. I wasn't expecting it this year with everything that is going on, so I didn't see it til a little later. It made me smile so much. Thank you for the gifts -- they were perfect! You're always so thoughtful.

    Hugs!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete