Thursday, November 23, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Thankful For You

Hello all and Happy Thanksgiving! I am on the Trendy Twine blog today and wanted to share how thankful I am for each and every one of you with this Thanksgiving card. 
I started by making the card base with panels of patterned paper from DCWV's Fall Gathering stack.  Don't you just love all the delicious foods on that bottom paper? It makes me think of a big Thanksgiving meal! Where the two papers meet, I wrapped Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine three times and also added a bow. The focal point was a die cut Pink Fresh fancy label with a pumpkin I fussy cut out of the patterned paper glued to it. I stamped all of the fun images from the Hello Fall planner stamp set onto more of the patterned papers and fussy cut those out as well to adhere around the pumpkin. Autumn Sequins added a bit of shine to the card and the final touch was a sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set. Wishing you all a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

The featured Trendy Twines of the month are part of the Orange Sampler, and it is on sale for November!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, yummy looking pumpkin pie and accents, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete