Thursday, November 16, 2023

SheetLoad of Baptism Cards (UFO Post #9)

Hello all! Today I am sharing a SheetLoad of Baptism cards. I used the July 2023 SheetLoad sketch as inspiration. I am also considering these cards part of my UFO (unfinished objects/projects) count. They sat on my craft desk for a while before I actually was able to complete them. If you are interested in seeing my other UFO's, click HERE.
I didn't follow the sketch exactly because I wanted to use a Scalloped Stitched Rectangle die for the background. The white on white patterned papers are from The Paper Studio's Blanc Boutique paper pad. The patterned gold paper is from DCWV's Mercury Glass stack.
The stamps are from a retired Raisin Boat stamp set called Child of God. Inks used were Scrapbook.com's Camel and Leather. I embellished with a trio of gold enamel dots. Adhesives used were Bearly Art precision glue for the layers and Scotch foam tape behind the stamped panel. I think these turned out very elegant!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment