Tuesday, November 28, 2023

SheetLoad of Confirmation Cards

Hello all! I recently was in need of Confirmation cards. I only needed one at the time, but decided it would be smart to make multiples since I have more coming up in the future. Therefore, I turned to my trusty binder of SheetLoad sketches and decided the October 2019 SheetLoad of Cards sketch would work great for these cards!
These are a fun fold card, which consequently took a little more time to create, but not much. The patterned papers were from 3 different paper pads! DCWV Watercolor Garden, DCWV Honey Dear, and The Paper Studio H2Oh So Colorful. The stamps are from a retired Raisin Boat set called Handle With Prayer and were stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne.
The front panel was die cut with Pink Fresh Fancy Label Frame dies. To add a little pizzazz, I used clear wink of stella on the dove (which you can't see in the photos) and a trio of GMD Rainbow gems. Adhesives used include Bearly Art precision glue and ATG. Below you can see the full fold-out view of the card!
Here is a look at all of the cards the SheetLoad created. Every one is different! Now I don't have to scramble last minute the next time I need a Confirmation card ;)
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: