Tuesday, November 21, 2023

SheetLoad of "Denim" Sympathy Cards

Hello everyone! I was completely out of sympathy cards, so I knew I had to get busy making more! My favorite go-to when making multiple cards are SheetLoads, and I was inspired by the August 2020 SheetLoad to create these cards.
Patterned papers are from Authentique's Original 6x6" paper pad. I really loved those prints! The stamped sentiment is from my all time favorite sympathy stamp set, a retired My Craft Spot set called With Deepest Sympathy. It was stamped with Scrapbook.com Leather ink. If you have a favorite sympathy sentiment stamp set, please let me know! I would love to check it out!
The flower die is the GMD spring flower arrangements die. I inked a bit of Leather ink in the center and used a small white circle punch for the center. Adhesives used on these cards include Bearly Art precision glue and ATG.
I decided this card could have a little more masculine feel to it based on the paper designs, so instead of the flower, I used Cottage Cutz Feathers dies for the focal point. Now I have a good start on replenishing my sympathy cards!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment