Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Butterfly Friendship Card

Hello everyone!  It is my day to post on the Victorine Originals blog.  I love the card I am sharing with you today.  I mean really, pink and butterflies...what's not to love?!  
The focal point of the butterfly was created by using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters, and Mustard Seed.  I randomly blended them on a piece of white cardstock.
Then I splashed a little water on the Distress Inks and dabbed it off with a paper towel then heat set it.  The butterfly stamp is from Victorine Originals' Butterfly set.  I stamped it with Verasfine Onyx Black ink and then fussy cut around the butterfly.
I curved the butterfly's wings a bit and adhered the center of it on the GMD Regal Doily die cuts with mini Glue Dots.  The background of the card was made by adhering cuts from the smallest GMD Regal Doily die set all over the black printed paper.  Then I ran the paper through my Big Shot using a GMD stitched rectangle die.  All the patterned papers are from DCWV's Watercolor stack.
The sentiment is so beautiful and was also from the Butterfly set.  The finishing touch was three yellow enamel dots.

Here is a look at the Butterfly Set that I used:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color combination, the gorgeous stamps and dies you used! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, Beth!! I love the colors!! The design is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card this is!! I love, love it!! Thank you so much for letting me know about the Victorine Original Challenges!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and elegant just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty & Elegant.. LOVE it Beth! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card my friend!!Love the bright colors and fun background!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete