Monday, May 22, 2017

Coconut Drink Card

Happy Monday!  It is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  My boys got out of school for summer vacation last week.  Let me tell you, it is great times for them and I am also thankful to not have to get up so early to get them ready for school.  So, my card for today is a summer vacation themed card :)
 I used the coconut card file from SVG Attic's JGW Tropical Haven set and used papers from DCWV's Watercolor and Neutrals Cardstock stacks to create it.
 The coconut drink is popped up with scotch foam tape for extra dimension and I simply had to add the little flowers as a finishing touch.
Are your kids out of school yet?  What are your summer plans?

This card also fits well with the DCWV Mood Board Challenge for May.  Head on over to their Facebook page to check it out!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Top 5 winner at the DCWV Stackaholic challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute & fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your shaped card! The tropical theme looks so awesome! That umbrella is adorable! Summer vacation was always my favorite when my kids were younger, it was so nice to ease up on their busy schedules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Shaped card Beth! LOVE the theme.. so Fun!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete