Friday, May 12, 2017

Graduate Cards

Hello everyone!  There are many, many graduations happening in the area this weekend, so you know what I was busy with...graduation cards!
I started with a Graduate stamp by Paper Inspirations (from Hobby Lobby) and die cut ovals using Cottage Cutz stitched oval dies.  The patterned paper is from DCWV's All Dressed Up stack.  It was die cut with a Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle die.

I made three different color schemes and coordinated the stars and Trendy Twine to match the background.  The stars are cut from DCWV's Glitzy Glitter cardstock.  The three colors of Trendy Twine I used are Pink Midnight, Midnight, and Aqua Midnight.
I love how sparkly and elegant these cards turned out!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
May 24 Word Art Wednesday
May 24 DL. Art Graduation
May 31 DL. Art monthly

7 comments:

  1. You make the most beautiful cards my friend. Just lovely.

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous! I love that beautiful sentiment stamp! I have totally forgotten about this gem of a stack, it has the most sparkly papers which I absolutely love! The addition of the coordinating stars and twine is a great finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DCWV paper background... that's one of my many fav's from them.. the stamp is perfect as the focal point... great cards! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Graduation cards look terrific! I am sure the lucky Graduates are going to love them! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome grad card. I love How you put the sentiment going up left and the DCWV is one of my faves that glittery paper is just so much fun!!!
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #204- “Graduation” or Thank you” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Graduation cards. I love the sentiment. The sparkly DCWV paper is fun. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete