Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Ice Skates Card

Hello everyone!  I know that a winter card is very out of the ordinary for this time of the year, but I didn't want to wait to share it with you :)  
All the dies I used on this card are available at wholesalecraftingsupplies.com and include GMD Ice Skate die set, GMD Fleur Oval die set, GMD Scalloped Stitched Rectangles and I also used GMD Nautical Ocean enamel dots from there as well.
All of the patterned papers are from the DCWV's Frosted Spruce stack.  Aren't they gorgeous?!  I laced the ice skates with In The Navy Trendy Twine.  It was a perfect match with the papers!
The sentiment is from APB Let It Snow stamp set and I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Beth!! I love the ice skates!! The papers are beautiful!! The dies you used are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ice skates dies!! Very pretty my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love those beautiful papers you used! The ice skates look so amazing with the twine laces! The sentiment you used is so perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so Pretty and Elegant! Love seeing winter cards anytime of the year! Beautiful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete