Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Baby Love Layout

I am very behind on my scrapbooking.  I just don't seem to take the time to do it!  The pictures on this layout are 3 years old.  I decided to join in the sketch challenge at DCWV to get back to doing at least one page this month LOL!
I didn't follow the sketch exactly since I had these three pictures I wanted on it.  The sketch only had two photo areas.  I guess I took a creative license to make it my own ;)  The papers I used are from DCWV's Fiesta Forever stack.  I love the bright colors and prints in this stack!  Gorgeous papers for sure.
 I added washi tape in various areas and two bows of Candy Cane Trendy Twine which matched the colors in the LO perfectly.  I used my Cameo to cut the half circle embellishments and the title.
 I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Oct 27 TTCRD

8 comments:

  1. Such a precious layout. Sweet photos.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this layout. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout page, love all of the wonderful details you added! Those pictures are so sweet! Also, in response to your question on my blog, today's card is my take on the sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling and precious layout! So adorable! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is so cute. I love the picture of the bAbies hand. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet! Another Fabulous Layout with precious pics! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a doll! Such a cutie! Great page!! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete