Saturday, October 17, 2015

Trendy Twine - Halloween Banner Card

Good morning crafty friends! Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog. All month long, we are featuring Halloween Trendy Twines and today I am using Lime Licorice.
 I send Halloween cards out to all of my family members, so I try to think of something that is fairly quick but still cute.  I think this card fits the bill! The penants were part of the patterned paper, and I knew that I wanted to create as soon as I saw it.  I love the way the papers and washi tape coordinate so well with the Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Lime Licorice Trendy Twine

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Entering here:
Oct 21 Word Art Wednesday

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and festive! Love the deign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Beth! Love those banners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design~fabulous colors!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stylishly designed card Beth...the pennants look gorgeous and so does the beautiful twine and the frame idea
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the twine on the banner! Super fun!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! And the twine is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love the washi tape background and that fun banner! The papers are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful banner card!! I love how you used the twine and washi tapes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card, the colors and Washi are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is super Beth I love the colors and the banner
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun card! Love the banners :)

    ReplyDelete