Sunday, October 11, 2015

Trendy Twine - Halloween Treat Bags

Hello friends!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  Halloween is coming fast.  I think it is a great idea to offer some treats that aren't food related.  I mean really...how much candy do kids REALLY need?  So I decided to use the wonderful skinny candy bags at Annie's Paper Boutique for pencils instead of candy :)
 I wrapped Lime Licorice Trendy Twine around the bag several times and then attached the tag with a curlique of Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.  To make the curls, I simply diluted mod podge with water and saturated the Trendy Twine with the solution.  I then wrapped it around a drinking straw and left it to dry.  Very simple!   
 The tag SVG files are from SVG Attic's Batwing Brew set and they were the perfect size for embellishing these treat bags!

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Lime Licorice Trendy Twine
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Spotlighted at Crafting By Designs!

Entering here:
Oct 13 TTCRD
Oct 25 Crafting By Designs
Oct 31 2 Creative Chicks
Oct 31 DL.ART Monthly Linky 

18 comments:

  1. Totally cute!! I love the cute swirls!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Beth! Great project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome treats! Love the fun idea of using the pencils for treats! Those tags are adorable and I just love the way you curled up the twine! Hope you are enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun! I love the twirls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome little treats Beth! I love every detail especially the curly twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Beth!! What a fun idea and I love the curled Twine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth your non-sweet treats are so fun! Love the adorable tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a nifty idea!! So glad you came Through The Craft Room Door to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are sooo CUTE! LOVE the way you swirled up the twine... adorable! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute treat idea to replace with candy:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable, great idea for the kiddos or anyone. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hit send to quick, awesome colored twine and really cool Halloween papers you used.
      Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

      Hugs, Lori m
      littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
      DL.ART DT Member


      Delete
  12. Love this alternative to candy. The pencil bands are so cute. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes October Linky Challenge.
    KatieO
    DL.ART-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beth, your tags are so adorable. And these are a great treat, too. I'd love them ;)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fun!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete