Monday, October 19, 2015

Pink Birthday Card

Since I have three boys, I rarely get to play with lots of girly scrapbooking papers.  You know, the ones that I really, truly love!  I decided to make a card for DCWV's sketch challenge that totally was my style, not for anyone else.
 I used DCWV's  8"x8"Sweet stack for this card.  It is full of glitter and lots of PINK (my favorite color)!  I also have always loved the color combo of pink and brown, which this paper fits as well.  Talk about a win-win situation all around!
I felt this paper was very fitting for a birthday card, so that is the theme I went with.  The rectangle layer and the oval layer are popped up with foam tape.  For the finishing touch, I wrapped Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine around it and tied it in a bow.

I love how this card turned out.  Even though I didn't make it with any recipient in mind, I had so much fun making it.  Sometimes projects like this are the best form of crafting!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:

6 comments:

  1. Love all the sweet goodness! Totally cute Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! The color combination is one of my favorites too and I totally love this stack! Awesome take on the sketch! I will have my take on the sketch posted on my blog tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully love your design! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main birthday challenge! DT Member Pam M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pink!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Pink & Main birthday challenge!

    ~Stacey (Pink & Main DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, and pink is my favorite color! -Michelle

    ReplyDelete