Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Train Baby Card

This baby card is to welcome the newest addition of the SVG Attic family!  Mike and Kenzie, the owners of SVG Attic, are going to welcome a new baby boy to their family very soon!  We are all so excited for them!  All my fellow I-Team members also made cards for them.  Stop by the SVG Attic blog to see all of those.

Here is what I created for them...
For the card base, I used the double bi-fold card base from SVG Attic's JGW Fashionably French set.  The circles and the train are from the Baby Boy set.

I had a lot of fun with this card.  I used patterned papers from the Paper Studio's Little Boys and Their Toys paper stack.  The sentiment on the front is also from the Baby Boy set.  I cut it from white vinyl since it was going to be quite small.  It worked great!  I embellished the front with buttons and Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine.
Here is the inside view.
And yes, the back is even decorated!
I made the card to coordinate with the burp cloths and onesie I made for them :)
Mike, Kenzie and family, best wishes to you as you add another sweetheart to your family!
 
Selected top 3 at 613 Avenue Create!
Entering here:
Oct 27 TTCRD

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. I love trains for little boys! Everything you put together was just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, as always, this is adorable! I love the papers you used, everything coordinates so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and design! The papers and patterns are adorable! I just love those little buttons you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card!! Awesome job.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE love love this card Beth!! Every detail right to the back of your card. And that gift is just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo LOVE, LOVE this sweet card! Fab Papers and great card shape/design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. great images

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. I love the fun colors, the embossed panel behind the train engine, and I really love how you've used the twine to frame in that circle. Beautiful work. Thanks for stopping by with this at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, such a cute card for a little one.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    makememories4life {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete