Thursday, October 29, 2015

Spooky Halloween Card

We are having a Halloween swap between the Trendy Twine design team.  Here is the card I created for my DT sister, Jessica.
To make this card, I started with a card base using DCWV's Fall and Halloween 6"x12" stack.  It has a cute shaped bottom border pre-cut on it.  I wrapped lots of Orange Licorice Trendy Twine around the base.  I added Halloween elements that my blogger friend, Karen, had sent me.  I added a tassel of Lime Licorice Trendy Twine to the tag to finish it off.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering Here:
Oct 31 Little Scrap Pieces
Oct 31 PDE Linky Party
Oct 31 DL.ART Monthly Linky 
Oct 31 Jo's Scrap Shack
Nov 1 613 Avenue Create

Nov 4 Word Art Wednesday
Nov 5 Cardz TV
Nov 8 Paper Issues

11 comments:

  1. What a super cute and fun card!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the way you used the twine. Thanks for Linking up at PDE Linky Party
    Kathy PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your twine looks like another stripe of your PP. Really cute card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    A new link up started today (and every Friday). It’s Always Anything Goes!
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
    PDE Linky Party, challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth, great card! I love the many different colors and patterns but I really like the use of the twine used! That is awesome and adds a lot of nice texture. Thanks for linking up in our Halloween Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Love all of the papers and patterns you combined together to create this fun and festive card! I absolutely love all of the gorgeous twine you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card. I love the cute images and fun paper. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge. Katie-DL.ART-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project! Thank you so much for playing in our neighbourhood 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete