Friday, October 16, 2015

Quick Halloween Cards

I send out Halloween cards to family members every year.  This year, I was very fortunate to receive Halloween scrapbooking supplies from Oriental Trading and I made these cards with those elements.
For these first two cards, I used some of their awesome Halloween patterned paper and coordinating washi tape.  Paired with fun stamps from Pink and Main, I think they turned out very cute!

The bottom card also uses more of that patterned paper and I used punches to make the design.  I thought the cracked embossing folder added a lot to the background.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


Entering here:
Oct 17 HIMCR #220
Oct 20 TTCRD
Oct 21 Simon Says
Oct 25 Crafting By Designs
Oct 31 2 Creative Chicks
Oct 31 Connie Can Crop
Oct 31 DL.ART Monthly Linky 

14 comments:

  1. Beth these are so cute. Love the layering and papers. You always make the "bestest" projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fun, Beth!! I love the layers and the papers!! Perfect Halloween cards!! Thanks so much for linking up at DL.ART!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are spooktacular and don't look simple to me at all!! Fab job! Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute deigns and perfect for mailing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous I just love the embossing. Great card all of them Beth.
    Thanks for joining the DL.ART October linky challenge.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards. I love the festive papers you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Halloween Challenge
    KatieO
    DL.ART-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Cards Beth! LOVE all the different designs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spookylicious...erm, stunning cards I must say :) Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and hope to see you again next challenge Beth. Have fun creating :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are just fabulous - love them all.
    Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth, cute card set. I specially like the one with the cyrcles. Great way to use the so many cute scraps we all have lying around and after finishing a project. Kudos. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are great! I didn't realize OTC had such fabulous scrapbooking stuff!!! Thanks for entering over at Connie Can Crop!
    Angela ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards. Simple, clean and cute!! Thanks for much for sharing and joining us for the October Challenge over at Connie Can Crop!!

    ReplyDelete