Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween Treat Boxes

Happy Wednesday!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I have been crafting like crazy for Halloween lately.  Here are the treat boxes that I made for my boys this year.  They are from SVG Attic's Halloween Character Boxes set
I kept them very simple, just adding some fun crinkle seam binding from my friend, Karen (Thank you!) and adhesive pearls.


These boxes are the perfect size to add a couple fun size candy bars.  They were quick to cut out and very easy to assemble too!

If you want to see the treats I made for my boys last Halloween, head on over to THIS blog post.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Oct 20 TTCRD
Oct 21 Simon Says
Oct 25 Crafting By Designs
Oct 28 Doubleclick Connections
Oct 28 Decorate to Celebrate
Oct 31 2 Creative Chicks
Oct 31 DL.ART Monthly Linky 

17 comments:

  1. Those are stinkin' adorable! What fun little treat boxes! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are so fun!! They make me smile!! I don't know which is my favorite!! I love them all!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so neat, children and adults will love these!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so neat, children and adults will love these!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. These treat boxes are just fabulous. They are quite a treat just by themselves! We're so happy you dropped by our house at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool treat boxes.I love the design of them. The ghost is darling Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Halloween Challenge
    KatieO
    DL.ART-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super fun treat boxes! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Beth! I always love seeing what you do for SVG attic. This is another win! Love! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are such a great idea. i bet kids love them. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant and fun Halloween gift boxes.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are festive and fun!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee these!!! Thank you for joining us at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! these are way too cute Beth. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, MY GOODNESS - So STINKING CUTE!!! Love all of them and think they are perfect for the Halloween festivities!!! You rock!!! So very glad you joined us for the Halloween Challenge over at DoubleClick!! We are so happy to see your clever project!! Hope to see you again soon!!!
    Taunya Butler
    DoubleClick Design Team
    http://daisiesgirl.com/

    ReplyDelete