Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cross Filigree Card

Good morning!  I admit, lately I have become quite enthralled with manual dies, something I didn't ever think would happen since I have my electronic cutting machines.  However, with Gina Marie Designs' great prices on dies and the awesome Black Friday deals I got on Cottage Cutz dies, I was able to get some really amazing dies inexpensively.  This card uses several of them!
All of the papers are from DCWV's Coastal stack available at Michaels.  I love the coral color that is in that stack!  The base layer is one of the linen papers that is in that stack.  The light blue print is cut with a GMD stitched rectangle die.  A spellbinders floral oval die made the perfect backdrop for the coral oval cut with a Cottage Cutz stitched oval die.  The focal point of the gorgeous ornate cross is also a Cottage Cutz die.
This card would be perfect for a sympathy card, religious occasion, or just a thinking of you card.  The papers in the Coastal stack work for guys or gals too!  Look at that iridescent pearl foil on the coral and navy pieces!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Jan 31 Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper
Jan 31 DL.Art monthly linky

Feb 9 DL.Art AG Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I think the manual dies are easier and quicker to cut. You don't have to worry about the paper snagging and if it didn't cut well...run it through one more time. You just have to find a place for all of them because you know you will always want more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love all of the pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete