Friday, January 20, 2017

DCWV Tags for CHA

Hello all!  Last week, DCWV asked their fans and DT members to create tags for them to display at CHA which is going on right now in Phoenix.  The theme that they wanted us to use is "Why do I create?"  Once I started making them, I couldn't stop!  There are SO many reasons why I create!

Tag #1:
Crafting makes me HAPPY! 
I used DCWV's DIY Tags stack and DIY Envelopes stack.
Tag #2
It is relaxing for me.  After my kids are in bed, I de-stress by heading into my craft room.
I used DCWV's Confetti stack for the paper and confetti, washi tape from Michaels, Watermelon Trendy Twine and my Fuse tool on this tag.
Here is a close up of the confetti!
Tag #3
I was born to SPARKLE hahaha!  I have 3 boys and I create so I can make all sorts of pretty things to satisfy my love of glitter, which I cannot use on/for them ;)
This tag uses DCWV DIY Envelopes, Glitzy Glitter, and Premium Vellum with Foil stacks, Totally Black Trendy Twine and gold stickles and sequins.
Tag #4
Plain and simple...I LOVE creating!
Papers are from DCWV's Sunday Afternoon stack and the sentiment is from DCWV's Frameable Quotes stack.  I used stitched oval dies for the sentiment and Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine.
So if you are at CHA, be on the look out for the DCWV booth!  I am excited to see peeks of it on social media.  You may be able to find my tags there even!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Your tags are absolutely gorgeous! Each one is so unique and such a fun representation of your passion for crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look Fantastic Beth! Awesome tags.. I bet they look amazing in the DCWV booth too! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are AWESOME! I sure do like that confetti fused one.

    ReplyDelete