Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy Birthday in Watercolor

Happy Tuesday!  Beth from the DCWV Social Media Design Team here.  Today I am bringing you a card that is so bright and cheery that it will be sure to chase away any winter blues!  
All of the papers come from the DCWV Watercolor stack.  It is so beautiful!  The gold foil accents really give it an elegant feel.  I used several manual dies to create the effect I wanted on this card.  a stitched rectangle, floral oval, and two stitched oval dies.  The sentiment stamp was colored with markers to match the colors in the paper.
The finishing touch was some green crinkled seam binding ribbon and little flowers.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the Watercolor stack and all of the possibilities with it! The word art sentiment looks fabulous and I really like how you colored it to coordinate with the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Makes me think Spring has arrived already! LOL Beautiful card with fabulous papers... so lovely!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty design! Fabulous papers and fun sentiment!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete