Monday, January 23, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Noteworthy Tag

Good morning crafty friends!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  This month is all about Totally Red Trendy Twine, which is exactly what I used on today's tag.
This simple tag would be great as a bookmark or to add to a scrapbook page! I used the Documenting the Everyday stamp set on the top portion of this tag.  As I said earlier, I made the tassel with Totally Red Trendy Twine.
The papers I used are from DCWV's Summer Dream stack.  The only embellishing I did was adding Nuvo Crystal Drops in white to the flower centers.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!


Entering here:

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag! I just love the fun and festive design! The papers you used look so amazing and the sparkly-ness of the tag is fabulous! Such a fun sentiment you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag Beth, so fun and colorful.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag - lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at that sparkle! So pretty Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty tag Beth.. I love the sparkle...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty tag! I love all that sparkle!! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Pink & Main Challenges.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Pink & Main, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOHH!! Love all the sparkle on this tag, Beth!! Very pretty!!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Pink and Main Challenges!!

    Pink and Main DT Mitsyana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag with all the pastel colors. We are so blessed for your participation in our last Challenge and would love for you to join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with this Scripture inspiration from Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete