Tuesday, January 24, 2017

DCWV Be Mine Valentines

Happy Tuesday! Beth from the DCWV Social Media Design Team here with quick stitched Valentine cards.
I used the DCWV's In Stitches stack for the heart panel.  I trimmed it to 5.5" tall to fit my white card base.  I added a few highlights to the hearts with a white gel pen.  DCWV's Premium Chalk Cardstock layered perfectly under the hearts panel.  I kept the card simple by adding coordinating washi tape from Michaels, a stamped sentiment and some pink pearls in the top right corner.
Best of all, the two sheets of heart paper in the In Stitches stack created SIX Valentine's Day cards for me to send to family!
What have you been creating for Valentine's Day?
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Beth this is such a beautiful project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are absolutely adorable! I love how you used the stitched heart pages to create your cards! The washi accents are awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK!! I LOVE the stitching on those hearts! Very cool and the fun Washi tape!!! Fabulous cards!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete