Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Paint and Create Cards

Last week I got out the 4 packs of DCWV's Paint and Create cards that I have and just started painting!  I am trying to get my box full of cards to send throughout the year and this is an awesome way to get original cards created in a short amount of time.  I made 2 of each of the cards pictured here and some other ones too, that didn't fit in the picture.
This one was from the I Love You card set.  I turned it into a birthday card by adding yellow, red and blue watercolors and once those were dry, I stamped a birthday cake on the painted area.
This one was also from the I Love You card set.  I kept it simple by using pink, red and purple paints.  By having 4 different sets of these cards, I opened up all the paints and used a mixture of the colors from the different packages.
This card is from the Hearts card set.  I used the other cards from this set last year for Grandparent's day.  You can see that post HERE.
I had a lot of fun with this card from the Birthday & more card set.  I decided to do some splatter painting on it!  I also added a stamp on top of the watercolor stripes at the bottom of the card.
This card is from the Smile card set.  This is the only set I have with silver foil.  All of the others are gold foil
All in all, I had a lot of fun trying different techniques and color combinations on these watercolor cards.  Plus I now have several more cards to use in the future.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. They're all so PRETTY Beth! I like the watercolor look on all of them... I'm still learning watercoloring... it seems as challenging to me as regular coloring! LOL Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete