Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Steam Engine Train Card

Hello all!  I needed to create some masculine birthday cards for my stash and was trying to find fresh inspiration when I ran across this train stamp from Victorine Originals.  I have had it for a few years, but hadn't used it yet.  No time like the present, right!
I paired it with prints from DCWV's Gilded Grey stack and some Midnight Trendy twine.  The sentiment is a retired stamp from My Craft Spot.
I think it all came together well!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your masculine card! Those papers work perfectly with that image! I love the twine accent too, it brings everything together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This train sure is a fabulous masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is so cool and yes very masculine.... no time like the present to pull out a fantastic stamp! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete