Saturday, January 07, 2017

Dinosaur Train Birthday Card

Good morning!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I created this card for my dinosaur-loving nephew.  
His favorite show is Dinosaur Train and I knew the T-Rex and Pteradactyl from the JGW Dino Party kit were perfect to replicate the characters from that show.
The solid colored papers I used are Jewel Toned Textured Cardstock from DCWV and the Polka Dots is from Oriental Trading.  The embellishments are homemade enamel dots and Orange Limeade Trendy Twine.  The sentiment is from the APB Smile stamp set.
I even added pink tongues inside their mouths by shrinking the top portion of the mouth and cutting the excess eye parts off the top of the cut.  What 5 year old wouldn't love an interactive card?!

Here is a look at everything that is in that set:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!


7 comments:

  1. Your nephew is sure to love those dinosaurs. I like that mouths are movable! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beth! This card is so cute! I love that you fit two dinosaurs on the card!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card! Love the dinosaurs and I know your little nephew will love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I just love this Beth. Perfect card for the Dino lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck..... What an adorably Ca-uuute card! Your nephew will flip for it! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete