Tuesday, January 03, 2017

DCWV January Stackaholic Challenge

Hello all!  Welcome to the new year!  With that comes a brand new  DCWV Stackaholic Challenge.  You know you want to join in, right?  Here is the card that I created with this month's sketch.
I used the stunning papers from DCWV's Boho Style stack (available at A.C. Moore stores).  I used quite a bit of creative license with the sketch, but that is what inspiration is all about!
I used stitched rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs for some of the layers.  That gorgeous metallic copper doily was simply fussy cut from one of the Boho Style papers!
Here is the card sketch that I was inspired by:
And here is the layout sketch for this month...
So get those DCWV papers out and get creating!  Let your imagination run wild.  I can't wait to see what you all create!  You have until the end of the month to participate.  Stop by the DCWV blog for more details.

If you want a closer look at the papers in the Boho Style stack, check out my flip through video here:
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I just love how you interpreted the sketch! Those papers are absolutely stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Beth! LOVE the pretty papers...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete