Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Love Birds Card

Good morning my crafty friends! Today I am guest designing for Fleurette Bloom.  She has some great SVG files and clear stamps.  I made a card using her Valentine Be Mine kit.
 I used papers from DCWV's Jet Black and DIY Wedding stacks as well as red cardstock from Recollections.  That little heart cut out is embellished with red stickles.  Isn't that bird silhouette so pretty?!
 I finished it off with a hand cut banner for the sentiment stamp and Cranberry Trendy Twine wrapped around the bottom.
The best part is this card will work for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday but can also be used for weddings or anniversaries.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GD spot!! Beautiful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the sweet "love birds" and gorgeous papers you used! Congrats on the guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so sweet! Gorgeous color scheme and papers!

    Have a wonderful day,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is awesome! Fun design:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete