Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Baptism Card

I love creating frilly things for girls, and since I have all boys, I jumped at the chance when my mom asked me to create a girl baptism card!
For the papers, I used DCWV's Whites 6x6, Gold Foil 6x6, and Fairytale Dreams stacks.  It is hard to see, but the cross die cut is a glittery white paper.  The dies I used are Cottage Cutz Ornate Cross die, Spellbinders Floral Oval die, and Stitched Rectangle and Scalloped Stitched Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs.
To embellish, I used white crinkled seam binding, GMD soft pink pearls, and a little flower.  Adhesives used include ATG and Scotch Tacky glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! All of the papers and dies you used look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! LOVE the colors and that stunning cross!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete