Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Blue & White Thank You

Good morning!  Today is my day to post on the Victorine Originals blog.  I created this elegant Thank You card.
I stamped the Victorine Originals Thank you (2873-J) stamp with VersaMark onto vellum and embossed it with white embossing powder.   I trimmed it into a large banner and adhered it to the GMD Lacey Edged Rectangle die cut.  The patterned paper is from Craft Smith's Heritage stack.
 I embellished the card with white crinkled seam binding and GMD Iris Sparkle Glitter enamel dots.

Remember, we have this mood board challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

New to Victorine Originals?


You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love colors you used on your card, so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Beth! I totally LOVE the "Thank You" on the Vellum! FAB!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete