Thursday, November 09, 2017

Fall Luminary and Cards

Halloween is over, now comes the fun of planning for Thanksgiving and all things fall!  Today I have a luminary and cards using products from Oriental Trading that fit that theme perfectly.
First up, the luminary.  I started with a quart mason jar, wrapped Metallic Cording around the rim and added Metallic Trim, Burlap Leaf Shapes, and a Wooden Tag with Fall Washi Tape to it.  The decorations were attached with mini Glue Dots.  Add a battery tea light, burlap leaf, Gold Doily, and a Natural Wood Centerpiece and you have a great rustic addition to your fall decor!
Now onto the cards!  I used several of the same elements across all the cards, so I will list them all in one place, so they don't need to be repeated several times ;) 
Here are the OT supplies I used on the cards:  burlap leaf shapes, metallic trim, gold paper doilies, turquoise and gold washi tape, wooden tag assortment, fall washi tape, gold thank you favor tags, kraft paper, white paper, mini Glue Dots and double sided tape.




Non- Oriental Trading products I used on the cards are Trendy Twine and stamps from Annie's Paper Boutique as well as metal dies and enamel dots from Scrapbook Outlet.
I really enjoyed creating these clean and simple cards for fall!  They can be adapted to be used any time of the year.  Oriental Trading never disappoints with its fun scrapbook items.

The review of this product is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product above. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

4 comments:

  1. Your projects are all beautiful. I love the pretty washi tapes & burlap leaves.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are amazing! I just love those burlap leaves, they add such a great texture to projects! Your cards look so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects Beth! The luminary is beautiful! I love the burlap..so rustic! Your cards are all wonderful...fun designs!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, my goodness! They are all so beautiful! I LOVE the burlap leaves and terrific card designs - I may have to case 1 or 2 of them!!! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete