Friday, November 24, 2017

SumMore Fun Mood Board #16

 Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the SumMore Fun blog with a new mood board (you can see it at the bottom of this post). Here is what I created for inspiration!
I created a shaker card based on the Victorine Originals Empty Snow Globe stamp.  here are the different pieces/cuts to create this card!
The Empty Snow Globe stamp was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with copper embossing powder.  I then colored it in with colored pencils and then die cut a circle out of the globe area.  I also die cut a circle in the same area of the card base.  The shaker portion of the card was created with my fuse tool and a plastic page protector, sealing the sequins inside.  It was placed between the snowflake and blue layers.
I stamped the Victorine Originals Elk Silhouette in Snow stamp on a circle that I adhered to the center of the card.  Embellishments on this card include In The Navy Trendy Twine and GMD Iris Sparkle enamel dots.  The papers used are from DCWV's Frosted Spruce stack.
This is the wonderful mood board for the current challenge:
Head on over to the SumMore Fun blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s.  We can't wait to see your take on the current Mood Board.  Remember your project doesn't have to be All Tied Up only. You have three options Photo Inspiration, Color Palette, and/or Theme.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous shaker card!!Its my favorite card to make. Love it my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really cool. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker card and design! I love the pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card Beth... It's really Elegant looking with that Elk Stamp -

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete