Wednesday, November 01, 2017

DCWV Stackaholic Challenge ~ November

Hello my crafty friends!  Welcome to a new DCWV's Stackaholic Challenge!  This month they are having a layout sketch that you can play along with.  Here is what I created:
I used papers from DCWV's Adventurer and Copper Luxe stacks.  Using my Cameo, I cut the word autumn five times and glued them together for lots of dimension!
Embellishments I used include patterned wooden buttons, Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine, and a copper pumpkin paper clip.
Head on over to DCWV's Facebook Page to find all the details about entering!  Here is the sketch so you can play along too.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I didn't even know that they had a challenge , gonna have to go check it out .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout page! I love your take on the sketch and those papers are absolutely beautiful! Such a sweet pic of the boys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Layout! I LOVE the pattern papers and the sketch is pretty cool! The photo is my FAVORITE part! So SWEET! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete