Thursday, November 16, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Happy Birthday, Lesley!

Hello everyone!  Today the whole Trendy Twine DT and two past DT are surprising Lesley, the owner of Annie's Paper Boutique/Trendy Twine with a birthday post!  The most fun part is that it is a day early, so hopefully we pulled this off without her suspecting ;)  Head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to see all of the cards for her and to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  This is the card I sent to her!
I thought this card resembled a three tier birthday card, so I decided to make it using THIS tutorial.  On the bottom tier I decorated with a Pink Tag-ItAPB Smile stamp setCandy Cane Trendy Page Dot, and Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  I adhered the tag with foam tape onto a GMD regal doily die cut.
On the second and third tiers, I added sentiments from the APB Choose Happy stamp set.
The finishing touch was adding several Frosty Sequins to the base of the card.
The fun part is that the top two tiers slid down into the bottom tier, so when it is sent in the mail, it looks like a single layer birthday cake :)  Pulling on the candles lets the other layers slide up.  The papers I used on this card are from DCWV's Confetti stack.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. You definitely got me, Beth! What a fun surprise. This card is gorgeous and I'm really loving all of the pink. Can't wait to open my package tomorrow. Thanks so much for always remembering my birthday.

    Hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! I just love the interactive design and those gorgeous papers! I think it was great to post a day early to really catch her off guard! I know Lesley loved the surprise and will love your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three tier birthday card is so ADORABLE!Love the card design & pretty sequins too!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Beth!! I love that it is interactive too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Birthday card! I LOVE the tiers... Very nice!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card!! I'm sure she loved it :)

    ReplyDelete