Friday, November 17, 2017

Jawsome Birthday Card

Happy Friday!  I am glad we have made it to the end of the week :)  Today I am sharing a card that I created for one of my nephews who LOVES sharks!
The file I used came from Bird's Cards and the set was called Jawsome.  I used papers from DCWV's Beach House stack.  The front was embellished with black Nuvo Crystal Drops and Stormy Trendy Twine.
The inside opens to a pop-out shark!  He absolutely loved it!  The water part on the inside was not included in the file, I just hand cut and glued it on with Scotch Tacky glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. That came out great Beth! I love the palm paper on the inside as well as the fin on the front of the card. I'm not surprised he loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing card! I love the pop up design on the inside! The papers are so gorgeous too! I bet your nephew will totally love his card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome Beth! I love the addition of the cute little fin on the front and the water inside works so well with the palm tree paper. I'm so glad your nephew loved it too :)
    - Bird

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! That looks so COOL! I LOVE the front but WOW the inside really POPS! LOVE it and so will your nephew! Very Cool!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so SUPER COOL!! He will love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete