Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Fall Lacy Edged Card

Hello all, happy Tuesday!  Today I have this lovely fall card to share with you.
I used a GMD Lacey Edged die, GMD Stitched Rectangle die, and GMD Single Sentiments stamp on it.  The ink I used was VersaFine Onyx Black and I embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The plaid paper was popped up with foam tape.
GMD Emerald Waters enamel dots and turquoise crinkled seam binding ribbon were the embellishments I used.  I used Scotch Tacky glue to adhere the die cut to the card base.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:  Pink and Main

4 comments:

  1. The sentiment is Beautiful and I LOVE that lace die... Very Elegant Fall card Beth! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fall card! The frame die is so gorgeous! Great color combinations too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The sentiment is lovely my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete