Thursday, November 23, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today on the Trendy Twine blog, the DT has wonderful thanksgiving projects to share with you.  Make sure to head over there to see them all!  Here is the card I created.
I wrapped Orange Truffle Trendy TwineSpiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine, and Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine around the patterned paper (DCWV's Sweater Weather stack) on the card base.  I die cut a leaf out of the Mango Large Tag-It and traced around the opening with pencil onto the card front.  I then adhered Autumn Sequins, and Chocolate Truffle Sequins in the area that would show through the leaf cut.  The Mango Large Tag-It was decorated with more of the Trendy Twines and a sentiment from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.  The tag was adhered to the front with foam tape.
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card my friend!!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you & your family!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL THANKSGIVING CARD, my friend you could enter thi in DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day and a wonderful Thanksgiving
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I hope you enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love that sparkle in the leaf! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. The tag with the sequins is gorgeous.

    Thanks so much for always taking part in our group posts.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete