Wednesday, November 15, 2017

White Rabbit Herald Card

Good morning! Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog. I created this whimsical White Rabbit card to share with you.
The stamp I used is Victorine Originals' Large White Rabbit Herald from Alice in Wonderland.  I stamped and heat embossed the image on white cardstock.  I colored in a few parts with red marker, but kept it very simple.
The rest of the card was built with papers from DCWV's Garden Charm and Jet Black stacks.  Some of the layers were cut with GMD stitched rectangle and GMD Floral Frame dies.  Embellishments include red crinkled seam binding, a metal key, and red adhesive pearls.
And now for some SUPER EXCITING news!  I submitted this card to Rubber Stamp Madness magazine and much to my surprise it was selected for publication!  It was such an honor to see that in print.
Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

6 comments:

  1. What a Fantastic card Beth! I LOVE the papers & Image and I'm so HAPPY for you! It's certainly worth putting that card in print! Congrats dear friend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Congratulation on being published! That is so exciting (not surprising at all)! You are so talented and this is confirmation of your amazing creations! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having your card published. What an honor and this is a great card to showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you my friend! It is BEAUTIFUL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete