Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stacked Cupcakes Birthday Card

Hello all!  This card was created for a sweet 3 year old.  Perfect, right?!
I used a My Scrap Chick file called Stacking Cupcakes.  The patterned papers are from Echo Park's Beautiful Life 6x6 paper pad.
I inked the individual cuts with brown chalk ink.  The sentiment stamp is from a retired My Craft Spot set.  The only embellishing I did was a few doodles with white gel pen and white Nuvo Crystal Drops.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday card! Fun pattern papers..such a cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The papers you used look so amazing and I love the stacked cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how CUTE!!! Fun Pattern papers and cute layers... adorable card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely sweet and love your papers. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete