Friday, November 03, 2017

Hello Darlin Cards

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing a couple of cards I created simply because I wanted to do something for fun :)  That doesn't happen all that often.  They use papers from DCWV's Hello Darlin stack.
I used GMD scalloped stitched rectangle and GMD lacey doily dies on this first card.  A few sequins and hearts for embellishments and it was complete! 
The sentiment is one I cut from the patterned paper.  The doily is popped up with foam tape for extra dimension.
The second card also features a GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die as well as a big and little pierced chain heart die.  The sentiment is from a Heidi Swapp stamp set and was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
Embellishments on this card include Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine, sequins, and a fussy cut rose from the patterned paper.  The heart was popped up with foam tape.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! Sorry I've been MIA! Work has been crazy this week... I'm so glad it's the weekend! So I thought I would play blogger catch up tonight! Got my coffee so I can stay up a little later since I'm so far behind! LOL -- Your cards are so cute! I love the whimsical papers & great colors - It's always fun to just make a card "just Because" you want too and not for a project! :) Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I absolutely love the papers you, it's one of my favorite stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are absolutely adorable! I love the color combination and I love the papers that you used !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete