Monday, November 27, 2017

Christmas Treat Bags

For me, most of the fun at Christmas time is the joy of giving gifts to others!  Today I am sharing treat bags that I made up for my nieces, nephews, and my boys.  The products I used are from Oriental Trading.  I totally love their selection of stocking stuffers!
The adorable bags are Christmas Treat Bags with Handles and I love that they are opaque with vivid Christmas prints on them.  The handles are nice and sturdy too.   Here is the list of the treats I added to each bag for the older kids:  camo fidget spinner, Snappy popcorn microwave popcorn, Christmas Mini Notebook, Scripture Candy Old-Fashioned Soft Mints, Holiday Treat Character,
Hershey's Kisses® with Mint Truffle Filling Chocolate Candy, and Dum Dums® Holiday Lollipops.
 I created a quick tag for each of the bags using paper from the Christmas/Winter Paper Pack
In the younger kids' bags, I removed the popcorn and small toy (choking hazards) and added a second Christmas Mini NotebookTransparent Glitter Stacking Point Crayon, and a mini fidget spinner instead of the larger one.  I know the kids will love these treats as much as I did putting them together!
The review of this product is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product above. I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

4 comments:

  1. They are so super cute!!Love the fun goodies too! They will love them! I do! lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of goodies! So many fun treats you added to each of the bags and I love each of the festive patterns. I'm sure the kiddos will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE Treat Bags Beth! I LOVE the bright bags too.. so fun!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super FUN treat bags and awesome goodies for the kiddo's! They will love these!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete