Monday, November 20, 2017

Christmas Cookies!

Good Monday Morning!  I recently was baking Christmas cookies to freeze for next month, and that spurred me to create this set of projects for you today!  All of the files are from SVG Attic's JGW Mama Kringle's Kitchen.
 The Pretzel card was quick to assemble.  I inked around the cuts with brown chalk ink for extra dimension.
 I also inked around the cuts on the tart (or as I like to see it, pie!) card.  For the topping, I brushed Crackle Accents on it and added glitter.  It really looks like a pie crust that is crackled and glittery with sugar!
 I also made the ribbon box from that set to hold some cookies!  You can find the tutorial for assembling this box HERE.  All patterned papers on these projects are from DCWV's Hand Painted Christmas stack.
Here is the inside of the box.  It fit 9 cookies inside!
 And just because I love to bake, here is a close up of the White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding cookies that went inside the box.  They are more yellow because I used French Vanilla pudding instead of the traditional vanilla pudding mix.  If you are a fan of peppermint, I highly recommend trying out the recipe HERE.  They are yummy and stay soft, just like I like my cookies :)
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

5 comments:

  1. SUPER sweet! I love the cute cookie box!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy project! I love your pretzel and tart cards, so super cute! The cookie box is amazing, what a wonderful treat that would be! Awesome project ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm-O on the cookie Beth! Makes me want to start baking! And your projects are so fun - Love the shapes and neat gift box! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I need the recipe for those cookies...yum! I think it is great that you made cookie cards to go with the cookies you are making!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cookies (love the tart one). So fun!

    ReplyDelete