Thursday, November 02, 2017

Deer Family Card

Hello all!  It is the beginning of November, which in Nebraska means deer season is right around the corner.  This card, however, does not feature a trophy buck, but a deer family using several Gina Marie Designs dies.
I used GMD Twiggy Branches dies, GMD Deer Family die set, and GMD Slash Stitched Oval dies.
The papers are from DCWV's Luxe Lodge stack.  Embellishments include GMD Tropical Island enamel dots and Krafty Red Trendy Twine.  The stamp is retired from My Craft Spot.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love those papers you used. The twine is such a fun accent with the branches and tiny tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! I like the deer family dies! The paper collection you used is great as well... I like that it's for a Birthday but, can also be for Christmas or just a thinking of you Winter card! Fab idea! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete