Saturday, April 13, 2013

Film Strip Layout #2


This is the second scrapbook page using the filmstrip theme that I made for my youngest son's ultrasound pictures.  The SVG files are from the Summer Blockbuster SVG kit by SVGCuts.  The paper I used is from DCWV's Black Currant Stack which I have had in my paper stash for about a year and I have used a ton of the papers from it!
Page #2
A close up of the individual SVG elements
How this page and the previous page I posted look together in the scrapbook :)



I hope you enjoy this layout!  Thanks for stopping by!

Selected as the Creative Choice at Creative Cutting Challenge!
Selected as winner of the top 3 award from Word Art Wednesday!


Linking up with 
Sunday Funday #8 Link Party
DL.ART April linky party

Entering these challenges
Red Carpet Studio
V's Sweet Ideas

3 comments:

  1. Awww....another wonderful and unique layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant scrap page, bet your son loves it! Perfect for our film challenge at MAWTT too! Thanks for sharing and good luck, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This are wonderful pages and always happy to see ultrasound pics. Every baby is a blessing and this boy is going to be a cute one. Love that you also wrote your description with your penmanship. How personalized can this be? Awesome work! Thanks for blessing us with your project this week at Word Art Wednesday...Have an awesome day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete