Monday, August 19, 2013

Nebraska Cornhusker Sign



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Anything Goes. The sponsors are KaDoodle Bug Designs - $15 gift card, Robin's Nest - $10 gift card, and Cardz TV- Stamp set of choice. The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....

I live in good ol' Nebraska and even if you don't follow sports, you still had better show your Husker pride!  LOL!  So I vinyled this metal sign that I bought at Hobby Lobby (50% off after Valentine's Day).  I created the design in SCAL2 and cut it out using black and white vinyl that I purchased from H&H Sign Supply.

I hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

On a side note, if you like this project of mine, I would LOVE to have you vote for it at Little Scrap Pieces.  It is entry #27 and I would be honored and grateful if you would do that for me :)

Entering Here:
Aug 20 Little Scrap Pieces
Aug 21 Word Art Wednesday
Aug 22 Cardz TV
Aug 23 Jo's Scrap Shack #13
Aug 24 613 Avenue Create
Aug 26 The Pink Elephant
Aug 31 DLART 
Aug 31 Just B Creative

11 comments:

  1. This is a super cute project. Great idea!!! Thank you so much for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sign, Beth! Thanks so much for playing along at 613 Avenue Create this challenge and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love vinyl projects. This turned out just wonderful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I happen to be a Nebraska Cornhusker's fan, so this was a double tree for me! Nice work all around! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! I'm not a Cornhusker fan but love that you are showing your pride in your team! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! THanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful wall sign. You did an awesome job. Thanks for blessing us with a great project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs and blessings...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love home projects! Great job.


    Thank you for joining the Cardztv Design Team on this challenge.
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete