Monday, September 16, 2013

Wedding Cake Card

Hi everyone, I wanted to share this card with you that I made as a request for a friend of mine.  The wedding colors were purple and teal, so that is what I went with for the card.  The card is from the Love Always SVG Kit from SVGCuts.
Here is a closeup of the cake.  I added a B on the top for the couple's last name and embossed all the cake layers with a border embossing folder.  Then I added the flowers and rhinestones.  I added tan chalk around the cake layers, the banner and the outside of the card for a little added dimension.
Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Winner at DL.ART Challenge #117!
Entering here:
Sept 17 Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
Sept 18 Mark's Finest Papers
Sept 18 Word Art Wednesday

Sept 23 DL.ART
Sept 23 My Craft Spot (favorite technique is using die cuts!! Plus inking around the edges of everything :) )
Sept 30 Just B Creative
Sept 30 DL.ART monthly linky
Sept 30
Chalk N Stock

Sept 30 Heck of a Challenge
Sept 30 Mema's Crafts
Sept 30 Natalie and Amy
Sept 30 Paper Sweeties

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at a HOAC this month, with your beautiful card.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, this is so beautiful and so artistic. The colors, the texture and the love behind it is awesome.
    We love to see your artwork; thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday. Remember you can post up to FIVE projects this week ( even tho’ the week is nearly over).
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Beth and thanks for joining my candy which I do monthly. You need to be a follower of my blog to eligible. luv aNNIe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Beth and thanks for joining my candy which I do monthly. You need to be a follower of my blog to eligible. luv aNNIe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for taking time to visit us and play at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your card.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty, Beth! Thanks for sharing x3 this month at Paper Sweeties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card came out beautiful. This file is really awesome I did this one and posted it today come back and check it out!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #117 Wedding !! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wedding cake card is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Preety wending card,Have a nice end week!
    http://retrieverdog.skynetblogs.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! The 3D flowers look amazing on the cake! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. delightful. Thanks for joining us at Chalk'n'stock/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!!! LOVE your die cuts - and your beautiful inking! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful wedding card. Thank you for sharing with us this month at Chalk N Stock and good luck. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete