Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Traditional Christmas Card

Hello again, I am back as a guest designer for My Craft Spot today!
 This card is all about Christmas!  I love the bright traditional Christmas colors on the designer paper.  The sentiment stamp is from My Craft Spot's new Merry and Bright stamp set.  I love how it looks like a Christmas tree!  The panel of papers behind the sentiment are popped up with thin foam tape.
The Christmas baker's twine, the large tree brad and the enamel dots all finished off the card nicely.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Nov 23 613 Ave Create

9 comments:

  1. what a beautiful Christmas card love the papers you chose. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Beth! I love the inking around your sentiment and your cute button! Thanks for being such a fabulous guest designer at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS Christmas Card! I love the colors , patterns and inking...so AWESOME!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Beth!! I love the pretty papers!! The inking around the sentiment is fabulous!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth this is so pretty! Love that stamp
    Set and your papers are perfect! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card! Love the sentiment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just stunning!! So beautiful !! Love your papers, the sponging, all of it!!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO pretty, Beth. Great job on your GDT with My Craft Spot. I'm really looking forward to my time with them in December. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing more of your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete