Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Gerbera Daisy Box

Happy Wednesday morning all!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  For my project, I chose the papers I wanted to use first (from K & Company) and designed my project around those.
 I started with the Hexagon Box from SVG Attic's Basic Deep Lid Boxes set.  I absolutely LOVE the versatility of that set!  They make a great base to decorate with endless possibilities.
That doily you see peeking through is from the Raven Quest set.  I simply broke apart the lines of the doily file and deleted the skull and bat cuts that I didn't want.
 The daisy is from Watering Wishes.  I inked around the edges and added water drops of glossy accents on it.  The leaves are from the Enchanted Autumn set.
I finished off the box by wrapping some ribbon and Watermelon Taffy and Tickled Pink Trendy Twines around the outside of the lid.  I also placed some sequins on the top for a little sparkle.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
July 11 Little Scrap Pieces
July 12 613 Avenue Create
July 13 TTCRD

July 22 Decorate to Celebrate
July 31 DL. Art Monthly linky

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, so pretty! Love the soft pink colors and that daisy is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the beautiful papers too and the twine accent! The large flower is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers~ LOVE the papers and the twine adds such a great look! The daisy is gorgeous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw your box puts a big smile on my face ... this is so lovely !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is such a pretty box Beth! LOVE the flower on top and pretty papers! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. this box is so beautiful thank you for joining challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete