Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Minion Mario Birthday Card

Hello to all of you!  December was a whirl-wind for me and I only posted what I had to on my blog for my DT's.  So now that things have FINALLY slowed down a bit for me, I am going to start sharing a few projects that I made just for fun.  
 This card is one that I created for my oldest son.  He turned 9 in December.  His favorite two things right now are Minions and Mario.  SO I combined the two to make his card!  The papers I used are from DCWV's Celebration stack and the SVG was a freebie (no longer available) from SVG Cutting files.
 To embellish, I used homemade enamel dots and a bit of a messy bow with Celebration Trendy Twine.  The best part of all, was that he LOVED it!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Jan 13 Word Art Wednesday
Jan 16 Little Scrap Pieces
Jan 16 Classy Cards and Such
Jan 17 613 Avenue Create
Jan 31 DL.Art Monthly Linky

9 comments:

  1. This is SO cute, Beth. I don't know how you keep coming up with all these fabulously creative ideas. You blow my mind. Thanks so much for sharing your taletns wtih us. Have a blessed week, and please stop by to join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I am really like all the DP and your pirate is super cute. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun character for a 9 year old. I can see why it was such a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and creative card, Beth. I love Minions, too, and would like to thank you for joining our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. This card indeed, is full of bright and cheerful colors.
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, it is so fun and festive! I love the gorgeous papers you used too, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is just so CUTE Beth! Adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Beth I love the fun colors and cute minion!
    December was a blur in my world... and now January has been the month for my entire family to be sick - UGH!!! So I'm trying to keep up.
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is one cute minion and love the colours and twine too. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute a minion Mario. I 'm looking for ideas for 8 year old Bday cards this would be super fun idea. Your card is great and perfect colors Beth
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete