Monday, October 22, 2018

Batty Treat Holder

Hello everyone!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I created this fun Halloween treat holder to share with you. 
The file I used to create it is the Bat Handle Candy Bar Tote.  It is quite simple to assemble, but if you get stuck, Jodi has a great tutorial for it HERE.  The paper I used to create it are from DCWV's Spooky Halloween stack.
This holds 6 fun or mini sized candy bars, three in front and three in back.  As you can see, I did a mixture of those sizes.  I embellished with Lime Licorice Trendy Twine and GMD Citrus Twist enamel dots.  Now this is ready to give to someone special for Halloween!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!
SVG Attic Pinterest

Entering here:

4 comments:

  1. This treat holder is just adorable!

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute Beth! Super Fun Halloween treat holder.. love the twine and the yummy goodies! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... this is simply adorable:) Love everything about!! Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project! The treat holder is so fun with all of the yummy candy!

    ReplyDelete