Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Butterfly Mother's Day Card

Hello all! I am back on the SumMore Fun blog today. I don't know about you, but Mother's Day really snuck up on me this year. Trying to keep up with homeschooling for three kids and a toddler has really thrown off my card making game LOL! Anyway, I decided to make a couple of these cards to send out quick for Mother's Day this year.
I used the SumMore Fun Stimulus package for the beautiful patterned paper as well as the top sentiment stamp (No Loss For Words stamp set). Other SumMore Fun products used include the butterfly stamp from the RB Imagine set, RB Marvelous Mom stamp set (lower sentiment) and glitter Pearl Pen.
For inks, I used Scrapbook.com inks in Caribbean and Mermaid for the butterfly and Versafine Onyx Black for the sentiments. I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut around the butterfly then mounted it on a small doily die cut. Before adding that to the card with foam tape, I glued some wraps of Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine to the card for a little extra visual interest.

Let's take a closer look at EVERYTHING you get in the SumMore Fun Stimulus Package...
Here is an image of what I received, but yours will vary somewhat:
No Loss for Words -photopolymer stamp set
6 -4.25" x 5.5" 100lb card stock card bases
2- 4.25" x 5.5" 100lb card stock frames
2- 4.25" x 5.5" 100lb card stock Happy Birthday Frames
2- 4.25" x 5.5" 100lb card stock Thank You Frames
1 Pearl Pen (random color)
5 Wobbles -regular size
2 -5" x 8" Acetate sheets
2 -5" x 8" Chipboard
Lots of various sheets of cardstock (5" x 8" sheets)
Washi Tape -(random designs)
Lots of other goodies!

Basically, we are going to take a small Priority Mail box and fill it to the brim with fun stuff. There could be stickers, baker's twine, cling mounted red rubber stamps, latex embellishments, resin embellishments, dies, ink and more. We're filling these boxes with a retail value far above and beyond the $29.99 price.

No extra shipping. Just a box full of fun!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card!! That is an awesome kit!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete